Fracarro 3DG-FLEX 3DG-4S2-BP -IP OUT
Fracarro 283164 3DG-FLEX 3DG-4S2-BP -IP OUT
The new 3DGFlex Evo professional headend introduce many innovative features.
Extreme flexibility!! One of the most innovative features of the new generation modules is the "Smart&Pool” function: all the new modules inserted on the same 3DG-BOX exchange between them bidirectionally the contents through the very high-speed Back Panel interface (up to 1Gbit/s bidirectional).
In this way each new 3DG “Evo” module is able to manage the signals coming from all the other new modules inserted into the same 3DG-BOX, with the advantage of being able to create flexible configurations, optimizing the number of elements of the system, especially in case of complex installations.
By using the IPTV multicast new generation encoder (3DG-BP-IPOUT) in addition to a new 3DG “Evo” receivers (for example 3DG-4S2-BP) is possible to stream over the “IGMP multicast” ethernet network the UHD, HD or SD programs received and decrypt from the receivers and available through the high speed bidirectional Back Panel (i.e. “Smart&Pool feature”).
NEW FEATURES !!
- Session Announcement Protocol (SAP): if enabled, the streamer send the service discovery table through the network for easy use of VLC player or similar
- M3U: if enabled the function, the streamer send the service discovery table in standard M3U through the network for quick set-up of Set-TopBox IPTV channel list (depending from IPTV Set-Top-Box model)
NOTE: the product is ready for the future implementation of new features (for example, the integration of content protection systems - DRM)
Main Specifications (*)
- New “Smart&Pool” contents management feature: it’s possibile to manage up to 1Gbit/s bidirectional data throughput between all the new generation modules inserted into the same 3DG-BOX subrack.
- NEW FEATURES: SAP announcement services and M3U playlist file creation for easy check and set-up.
- Very high IPTV multicast output bitrate: up to 1Gbit/s multicast (UDP, RTP/UDP) output useful bitrate available on every module
- Up to 64 IP Multicast address group available for each module
- Single-Program Transport Stream (SPTS) and Multi-Program Transport Stream (MPTS) program management
- WEB interface based headend: today is even more intuitive. The headend setup, and configuration must be done by using the improved web interface built-in; basic setup available by on board keyboard.
- Status & Monitoring: through the web interface is possible to easily check the parameters of every single IP multicast address and program
- 3DGFlex-Evo backwards compatibility: in this way it’s possibile to mantain the old modules or use the new modules into the same 3DG-Box
- USB Port to upload/download pre-setted set up or for the firmware upgrade on the module.
(*) Definitive specifications may change without notice