Fracarro 3DG-FLEX 3DG-4S2-BP Quad 4xS2 rx with 2xCI FLEX
Fracarro 283163 3DG-FLEX 3DG-4S2-BP 4Mux 2CI USB
The new 3DGFlex Evo professional headend will introduce many innovative features.
Extreme flexibility!! One of the most innovative features of the new generation modules is the "Smart & Pool” function: all the new modules inserted on the same 3DGBOX exchange between them bidirectionally the contents through the very high speed Back Panel interface (up to 1Gbit/s bidirectional).
In this way each new 3DG “Evo” module is able to manage the signals coming from all the other new modules, with the advantage of being able to create flexible configurations, optimizing the number of elements of the system, especially in case of complex installations.
Also the "backward compatibility" concept is very advantageous: the new EVO modules can be managed on the same 3DG-BOX together with the “twin” existing modules (for ex. 3DG-2S2-2T), thus ensuring maximum comfort during the network design. In this way the installer could deploy many digital contents through every MATV coaxial network.
By using the 3DG-4S2-4T is possible to tune up to 4 indipendent satellite HD or SD transponders coming from the four inputs and even take the contents available on the Back Panel (i.e. “Smart&Pool feature”), decrypt the contents through the Professional CAMs and remodulate the programs on the four “customized” output digital multiplexes.
The 3DG-4S2-BP (without output modulators) allow to add “reception’s capability” on the complete headend system. The module is able to tune up to 4 indipendent satellite HD or SD transponders, decrypt the content and “pool” all the programs to the other new modules inserted on the same 3DG-BOX through the very high speed Back Panel (i.e. “Smart&Pool”).
NEW FEATURES: thanks to the new FlexCAM operation mode feature, it’s possible to decrypt many programs coming from the different SAT inputs, by using the same CAM module (i.e. Flexible CAM on the OUTPUT). 3DG-4S2- 4T quad trasmodulator as well as 3DG-4S2-BP are equipped with two universal slots Common Interface each module that can be used on FlexCAM operation mode. With the 3DGFlex EVO new generation modules is now possibile to manage even the external Audio/Video file playback stored, for ex, in the USB pendrive (.TS file format).
Main Specifications (*)
- Multi Inputs: 4 indipendent SAT inputs (DVBS2/S), “USB input” for external playback content management and Back-Panel in/out (programs shared between the new modules inserted on 3DG-BOX).
- 4xDVB-T or 4xDVB-C output multiplexes (two pairs of adjacent digital modulators) on 3DG- 4S2-4T version
- 2 Common Interface slots and Optimized CAMs Management: the new 3DG-EVO modules allows to manage both CAMs modules in two different operation modes:
- FlexCAM mode: it can be forwarded to the same CAM module the programs coming from any SAT input (i.e. Flexible CAM on the OUTPUT)
- STANDARD mode: each CAM module can be associated with a SAT input SAT in order to decrypt the encoded programs coming only from this specific input.
- New “Smart&Pool” contents management feature: it’s possibile to manage up to 1Gbit/s bidirectional data throughput between all the modules inserted into the headend. (3DGFlex evolution family)
- 3DGFlex-Evo backwards compatibility: in this way it’s possibile to mantain the old modules or use the new modules into the same 3DG-Box
- ARP 2.0 = Automatic Recovery Procedure to save the higher priority programs and guarantee Continuity of Service when bit rate overflows occurr. All the program are sequentially restored when the global bit rate returns within the limits.
- AUTO REMAPPING function: you can change in real time the program inside the mux without rescanning all the TV set along the network.
- USB Port to upload/download pre-setted set up or for the firmware upgrade, external audio/video file’s playback (.TS file format).
- DVB-T/DVB-C “agile output modulation” selectable via sw on 3DG-4S2-4T transmodulator: one product to fit every coax network distribution.
- WEB interface based headend: today is even more intuitive. The headend setup, and configuration must be done by using the improved web interface built-in; basic setup available by on board keyboard.
- “Mux-ad-Hoc”: you can create the available muxes by choosing the programs tuned from all the new modules inserted on a same BOX and manage all the descriptor parameters of each mux (ONID, TSID, NetID,…) and each program inside the mux (LCN, SID, PID, Program name..).
(*) Definitive specifications may change without notice