Fracarro SIG7400 ASI -> IP Module op=op
SIG7400 converts an ASI digital Transport Stream, available on BNC input connector, into digital
Transport Stream available on 48 pin back-panel connector.
In a typical application, it is connected, through rack back-panel to one or more SIG7720 (IP encoder) or SIG7120 (COFDM modulator) modules that, using Transport Stream flow, create many IP multicasts streaming or many DTT multiplex.
- Ideal solution for ASI to IP conversion (with SIG7720) or for ASI to COFDM
- (with SIG7120)
- One ASI flow can be shared with many IP streamers (SIG7720) or COFDM modulators
- High Definition (HD) compliant
- Input bit rate up to 216Mbps (ASI IN)
- Output bit rate up to 100Mbps (TS OUT)