Fracarro SIG7120 TS -> COFDM Modulator op=op
The SIG7120 modulates to DVB-T standard (using COFDM modulation) a signal received in the input from the transport stream on the back panel. It is mainly used with signals coming from the digital receiver SIG7100. It is possible to use up to three modulators with one receiver and they are connected through the back panel.On the front panel there are F connectors for mixing in signals and an RF output for modulated signals.
- Modulator with TS input on the back panel
- LCN embedded
- High quality 19” rack solution
- Remote configuration and monitoring (via controller host SIG7905 and FHM software).
- F connector for mixing in signals and an RF output for modulated signals
- HD compliant
- Modular solution (up to 3 modules can share the same TS Input)