Global Invacom Optiscan Optical Power Meter op=op
Satellite IF & Optical Power Meter, designed for use with GI-O'LNB, enables accurate alignment and PON network testing in dBuV & dBm
The Optiscan enables viewing of the full satellite band in real time which allows fast and easy optimisation of the dish ensuring that all channels are available.
The full scan facility allows the rapid setting of both optical and coaxial parts of the installation.
- For use in Optical or RF based Satellite distribution installations
- Measure Optical power in dBm while viewing the spectrum
- View Satellite band in real-time
- Transponder identity and position read directly from the satellite
- SNR and BER levels displayed at the touch of a button
- Favourites function available, no need for timely computer downloads
- Fast setting of motorised dishes and switches
- Scan: Full band 950 to 2150 MHz scan or down to 160MHz at full zoom
- Range: RF input level range 40 dBuV to 90 dBuV Optical range +6 to -25 dBm.Accuracy: typically +/- 1 dB.MER: (SNR) Pass 8dB or more. Marginal 6-7 dB fail less than 5 dBBER: Pass must be greater than 1E-3
Input: 75 ohm BNC . BNC to F adaptor supplied . Optical type MC
DiSEqC : Version 1.2 compatible, any DISEqC can be generated.
On screen battery indicator: Battery life 5 hours when powering a typical LNB
Charge time: 12 hours with auto regulation to ensure the unit does not overcharge
Weight: 500 g
Size: 243 mm by 125 mm by 55 mm deep
Favourite channels: Storage of up to 99 favourites
Accessories supplied: Mains charger BNC to F adaptor
& Carrying cover.